June 18, 2012

Father's Day

We had another great Father's Day! Michelle and I visited with my dad and had a great time. He wanted some new music and shorts, so that's what he got! Oh, and he also got a couple of boneless ribeyes--Yum! Then we all met over at my mom's to surprise Paul. He was working days, and was surprised to see us all there when he got home. My mom made some yummy pulled pork sandwiches, and Michlelle made some really good slaw. We surprised Paul with a new deer target. Of course he hit him right where it hurts--no problem! Happy Father's Day to all--especially Davy! I could not ask for a better father for my boys. He is an amazing hands-on father that cares deeply about teaching our boys and being the very best role model. He is a blessing to me and the boys and life is fun with him in it! I love you Davy! Happy Father's Day!














 We were trying to figure out who has the biggest back side. Is it a toss-up?





No comments:

Post a Comment