October 15, 2012

Boys Birthdays

It's a little strange to post the boys' birthdays in October, but better late than never! The next few posts will be a little late, but that's ok. I've been behind because I started school again and we've been working on the house. Anyway, back to the fun stuff! :)

This was a family dinner--Austin just happened to be with us for the weekend. Caden wanted to go to Hooters! Alex was our waitress and she did a wonderful job! They boys got t-shirts signed by all the girls--brought back old memories--lol!








And there he is......the birthday boy!! 12 years old, 5' 5 1/2 inches
7th grade
How cute is he with that hair?! I love you Caden! Happy birthday wittle one (inside joke). You are an awesome son and we are so blessed to have you. You are super funny and sweet. Love!



Cam turned 14 this year. He is about 5' 11 1/2 ", size 12 shoe!!
Last year in jr. high.

This picture about sums it up...lol. Cam you are my first born, and I cannot even take it that you're 14 years old. You are so sweet--most of the time (wink) and make me laugh all the time! You're doing everything 14 year olds do, and I love spending every moment with you!


We had a family/friend dinner at BJ's in Clear Lake. It wouldn't be complete without Chris and Jake! Dad's taking the picture!



I love you boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment