April 04, 2013

Easter Fun and Family

We had another great Easter with our family. This one was extra special though because Nana and Popo were here with us. It's been about 3 months or so since they moved in with my mom and Paul. We love it and I'm so glad we get to see them a lot more. So we started the day off meeting my mom and Paul at church which was really nice. We've been visiting First Baptist in Pasadena now for maybe 3 months or so. We had Easter lunch at mother's house with Davy, me, the boys, Sarah Grace, Michelle, Josh, Landon, Mother, Paul, Nana, Popo, and my mom's cousin Robert and her friend Pam. My mom and Nana made a wonderful meal--beautiful presentation as usual from my mom!

Cam and his friend Dylan the night before Easter. Dylan had never dyed eggs before!


Cameron's egg got a little sick!


Dylan named his very first egg "Big Daddy."


Davy definitely had the most beautiful eggs and he stayed at the table the longest. Really cute.



After church pictures!




 
They're never too old to hunt for eggs!







My sweet family! I love Cameron's faces!



Egg toss time!










 Nice catch Caden!





Yikes!


Champs! Nice team work!


We met us later to celebrate Easter and Ganmama's birthday from a couple of weeks ago. The girls were super excited to hunt for eggs. We did it inside because it was a little muddy outside. Cameron ended up running straight into the top of a door jam and got a mild concussion. The poor baby was so excited about finding eggs that he just wasn't paying attention. He's ok now! No worries!


Cam could barely sit up for the picture right here.


Cam is 14,  8th grade
Caden is 12, 7th grade
Landon is 13, 7th grade
Sarah is 14, 8th grade
Abby is 11, 5th grade
Ella is 6, Kindergarten




No comments:

Post a Comment