November 29, 2012

Boys' Football Season--7th and 8th grade

Cam and Caden both made the football team this school year. Unfortunately, Caden broke his hand early in the season, so I don't have any pictures of him. I don't like that, so I learned my lesson--take pictures early in the season! Basketball started yesterday, so I'm on it! Anyway, they both played for the A team. Caden was playing "Center" before his injury--which he hates. Cameron played receiver and some other postition--can't remember the name! This is Cam's last year for jr. high everything....it sure went by fast. Caden will have one more chance next year. No more injuries hopefully! I love you boys!



Lots of hanging out after the games!




There's Caden with his cast--poor baby......








Caden getting his cast put on. He had to have it redone about 3 weeks later because it got so loose. He was so happy to get that thing off--just in time for basketball!


No comments:

Post a Comment