November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was at my house this year. We had Ganmama, Sarah, Nikki, Matt, Abby, Ella, Michelle, Landon, Josh, Mumaw, and Paul over for an awesome lunch. Everyone brought yummy food so it wasn't too hard on me!






Some of these are out of order, but I don't know how to fix them! Cameron sent me a picture of him like this for me while he was at the ranch---this was my return text to him.


Here he is! He looks half asleep!


This was later the day after Thanksgiving at my Dad's house. We had a good time as always. My daddy is a lot of fun to talk to--very amusing most of the time!


 Here's Cam at the ranch. Poppy took Cam, Caden, and Sarah to the ranch Thanksgiving evening. Nikki, Matt, and the girls met them all up there the next day.

Caden and Abby found a rattle snake.....you can see what Poppy did with it.


Thanksgiving day back at my house. These are all out of order.


Nala getting some lovin'.......


The boys and Sarah playing some b-ball!




I wanted to throw this in there because we don't have many pictures of George. This was a week before Thanksgiving at his 10th annual "30th birthday party."


The girls spent the night on my week off for Thanksgiving. They had fun taking care of the cats!


Back to Thanksgiving Day....


When Poppy came to pick up the kids for the ranch....


Hooray!! A break for just the two of us!! Can you tell we're excited?


At my daddy's house the next day...


What a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment