May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day over at my mom's house this year. It's been such a blessing to have Nana and Popo here because now we get to celebrate everything with them too. We had yummy food and got to see how beautiful my mom's bathroom is coming along. Her yard looks beautiful with all the new flowers and plants too. We visited MIL that evening and got to see all the beautiful work that's been done at her house too.

















Three generations of hands!


Four generations of hands! Starting with Nana on the right, Nana, Mumaw, me, Cam, and Caden.



Nana, Mother, Michelle, and Landon.


Boys, I love you more than I could ever express with words. I love being your mom!  You two are the joy of my life and I cherish these days we have together. Thank you both for making me laugh all the time and for just loving me. I love you both for just being exactly who God made you.



No comments:

Post a Comment